A delightful small Museum of mechanical music.
Owned and operated by Ted and Mary Kay Walfart it is a perfect collection of larger musical instruments.
It includes a nicely playing Weber Grandezza ; a perfect and original Wurlitzer 153 military band organ ;
a very Frenchy sounding 49-key Limonaire and other well-playing and well-displayed units.
Criterion and Regina music boxes, Zon-a-phone and Graphophone phonographs, 1920 Hobart M. Cable player piano (made in La Porte).
Staff will demonstrate instruments.
One Player piano, 1 Pianola, 7 phonographs, 3 roller organs, 1 music box, 1 hurdy-gurdy, Starr-Gennett Pianos, recordings & memorabilia